If you think you need a COVID-19 test, here are some things to know and places where you can get a test. Recently, Gov Lee announced Tennesseans who want to get a COVID-19 test should get one even if you are not currently experiencing symptoms. However, for reference, symptoms are listed below.
Symptoms (provided by the CDC)
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild to severe. These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure (based on the incubation period of MERS-CoV viruses).
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Emergency warning signs include*
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
*This list is not all-inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.
Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness.
Where to Get Tested
The following test sites are from tn.gov/health.
Williamson County Health Department
- Testing is available Monday through Friday 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Testing is available to anyone even if you aren’t currently showing symptoms
Location: Ag Center, 4215 Long Ln, Franklin
- Schedule an appointment online at cvs.com
- Open M-F 9a-5:30p, Sat 9:30a-5p, Sun 10a-4p
- 1154 Liberty Pike, Franklin, TN 37067
- 302 Franklin Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027
- Call (888) 312-0847 prior to visiting a clinic (this number is answered seven days a week, 8am – 5pm.)
- 3098 Campbell Station Parkway, Suite 100, Spring Hill
- 1834 W McEwen Drive, Suite 110, Franklin
- 134 Pewitt Drive, Suite 200, Brentwood
- 919 Murfreesboro Road, Franklin
- 940 Oldham Drive, Nolensville
American Family Care
- AFC Spring Hill is conducting tests by appointment only
- To make an appointment for a COVID-19 test, click here to fill out the form.
- Patients will get results in 5 – 15 minutes with the Abbott ID Now test
- 2070 Wall St, Spring Hill
Physicians Urgent Care
- Accepts all walk-ins and you can reserve your spot online via the website www.physiciansurgentcare.com
- 700 Old Hickory Blvd, #207, Brentwood
- 155 Covey Drive, Suite 100, Franklin
- Accepts walk-ins or you can hold your spot online at: Urgent Team-Franklin
- Open: M-F: 8am – 8pm, Sat: 9am – 5pm, Sun: 1pm – 5pm
Location: 509 Hillsboro Rd, Franklin, TN 37064
Maury Regional Urgent Care
- Call 931-540-4257 prior to visit
- 1909 Hampshire Pike, Columbia, TN 38401
Little Clinic (Kroger)
- M-F 8:30a-7:30p, Sat 8:30a-5p, Sun 10:30a-5p
- Make appointment online at littleclinic.com. Wait for email or phone call from clinic with additional instructions. Wear a mask, bring ID and insurance.
- 4726 Traders Way, Thompson’s Station
- 3054 Columbia Ave, Franklin
- 1203 Murfreesboro Road, Franklin
- 6690 Nolensville Pike, Brentwood
- 210 Franklin Rd, Brentwood