In just a little over two weeks, downtown Franklin will be bustling with music, vendors and over 130,000 visitors for its 31st Annual Main Street Festival!
The festival will be held on Saturday, April 26th from 10a-7p and Sunday, April 27th from noon to 6pm.
What you’ll find at the festival:
- Three food areas, featuring over 20 food vendors, with everything from all-American to Greek, Asian and Mexican fare
- Free entertainment on three stages
- An arts and crafts show, featuring more than 200 entries
- A special children’s area on Third Avenue South between City Hall and the Old Courthouse
- Over 200 artisans & crafters, showcasing and selling their work
If you have never been to Main Street Festival we had so much fun, despite the rain, and took plenty of videos you can see HERE. We look forward to being there again this year at the Landmark Booksellers lot on E.Main Street . We will have a cell phone charging station and our staff will be out getting all the coverage of the festival.
The Franklin Transit Authority will help you get to and from the festival with free parking at Harlinsdale Park on Franklin Road and The People’s Church on Murfreesboro Road. Shuttle rides are $1 for adults and 50 cents for children and seniors. Both sites will be open Saturday from 10a-8p; only the Harlinsdale site will be open on Sunday from 12p-6p.