Franklin City Administrator Eric Stuckey Thursday announced some amenities in Franklin Parks that were closed due to COVID-19 will re-open.
- On Friday at 7am, the City dog parks at The Park at Harlinsdale Farm and Liberty Park will re-open.
- The tennis courts and skate park at Jim Warren Park will open on May 1 as well.
- The equestrian trails at The Park at Harlinsdale Farm is also re-opening on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- All parks are open from dawn until dusk.
- Basketball courts, batting cages, sports fields, restroom facilities and playgrounds will remain closed until further notice.
- The Parks Department has placed portable restrooms at several trails which will remain open.
“We were saddened to close some of our amenities beginning March 27 due to the Coronavirus,” said Parks Director Lisa Clayton. “We look forward to citizens getting back to these areas of our parks, but also encourage citizens to practice physical distancing guidelines from the CDC, to keep themselves and others safe to stop the spread.”
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count June 25, 2022
- WCS COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Numbers by School March 10, 2022
- Williamson Medical Center Update on COVID-19 Hospitalizations: February 24 February 25, 2022
- How Many Williamson County Residents Have Received COVID-19 Vaccine? February 21, 2022
- Williamson Medical Center Update on COVID-19 Hospitalizations: February 17 February 18, 2022
- How To Avoid Buying Fake COVID Tests Online February 15, 2022