10. Adventure Science Center
July 4th, 7 p.m.
800 Fort Negley Blvd., Nashville
Join Adventure Science Center in celebrating the 4th of July with a view of Nashville’s spectacular downtown fireworks show from their lawn. Don’t worry about parking. Don’t fight the downtown traffic. Just bring your family to Adventure Science Center and enjoy this exclusive nighttime event.
Buy tickets here.
All packages include:
- Viewing of the downtown fireworks display on the Science Center lawn with the Nashville skyline as your backdrop, including a live sound feed of the Nashville Symphony’s accompaniment to the fireworks. Fireworks to begin at 9:45pm, lasting about 30 minutes.
- Free parking
- Entry into the Science Center beginning at 7pm
- Live science demonstrations and hands-on activities
- Live music by JamTech Music School
- Planetarium music laser show available for additional $4 per person at 7:15pm, 8pm and 8:45pm Shows run approximately 30 minutes
Food options available: Daddy’s Dogs, Subway, Doxie’s Pizza, Ben & Jerry’s. Additional cost. Guests can also bring a picnic dinner.