Florida Georgia Line’s Brian Kelley and his wife Brittney recently listed their Nashville home for $6,240,000 on Sunday, July 29th with the Bodden Sisters of EXIT Realty Music City.
The compound style property consists of 70.89 acres across seven parcels of land only 20 minutes from downtown Nashville. Nearly 31 acres of unimproved land include hiking and riding trails with stunning, peaceful views – all within city limits.
Here are six things to know about the property.
- The property features six structures, including a 300 square foot wood saloon. The main house, which the Kelley’s refer to as ‘The Shack’, was designed by world-renowned architect, Bobby McAlpine, with stunning interiors by local designer, April Tomlin.
- Before the sellers infused their personal style, the home was featured in McAlpine’s book “The Home Within Us.”
- The Kelley’s incredible home is connected to ‘The Treehouse’ by a 30-foot skybridge, which was built by Pete Nelson of Animal Planet’s Treehouse Masters.
- The two-story rustic retreat features a recording studio and vocal booth, a sleeping loft with a circular bed that sits on a custom-made whiskey barrel frame, and a living room with kitchenette.
- The third structure, ‘the Party Barn’ includes a bar and multiple lounging spaces, perfect for entertaining guests. The loft and interior design by award-winning firm, Pfeffer Torode Architecture.
- The fourth and fifth structures are two single-family homes; one sitting at 3,981 square foot and the second at 2,665 square foot.
Potential buyers and investors can reach out to the Bodden Sisters at firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information or schedule a property viewing.