The Nolensville community can either get rid of something old or find something new during the Southpointe Community Church children’s consignment sale this weekend, July 24 and 25.
The sale is limited to fall and winter children’s clothing and children’s items such as cribs, toys and carseats. Check out the full list of accepted and not accepted items below.
Southpointe Community Church is located in Nolensville at 7227 Haley Industrial Dr.
– Friday, July 24 from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
– Saturday, July 25 from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. (½ Price Day)
Drop Off Date:
-Wednesday, July 22 from 10 a.m. – 12 noon and 5 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Fall/Winter children’s clothes up to size 14 (newborn-preteen)
- Fall/Winter children’s shoes up to size 8 (newborn-preteen)
- Children’s dress-up clothes
- Nursery and kids’ decor and furniture
- Car seats less than 5 years old
- Cribs manufactured after June 2011
- “Closed System” breast pumps
- Baby gear & infant accessories
- Toys, games, puzzles
- DVDs & CDs
- Sports equipment
- Fall/Winter maternity wear
- Sping/Summer clothing and accessories
- Recalled items
- Items that are excessively worn, broken, or otherwise damaged
- Items that do not hold up to current safety standards
- Stuffed animals (dolls okay)
- Outdated clothing
- Clothing with stains, missing buttons, broken zippers, smoke smell, etc
- Items that may be suspected of containing lead (such as children’s metal jewelry or older painted toys) or phthalates (such as older plastic toys)
- Car seats that have been in an accident or are over 5 years old
- Cribs manufactured before June 2011
- “Open System” breast pumpsAdult clothing (except maternity)
- Household goods
- Anything vulgar or profane
“All of our consignors and sale volunteers work very hard to ensure that we only offer you items that are in good, gently-used condition,” said the sale’s website. “We do our best to weed out anything that is stained or damaged.”