No time to cook before the Big Game? No worries! Wild Wing Cafe , located at 545 Cool Springs Blvd. , has got you covered. With Sunday being their biggest to-go day of the year, they will be taking orders through Saturday night, for scheduled pick up times on Sunday. Just Call (615) 224-3651 , place your order, tell them what time you want to pick them up on Sunday and they will have them ready! But only if you place your order by Saturday night. While there are essentials , here are some of Williamson Source’s Faves:
- HOT SHOTS: ORIGINAL SPICY SAUSAGE & CHEESE FRITTERS. SERVED WITH HONEY MUSTARD FOR DIPPING. TRY ‘EM ONCE AND YOU’LL BE HOOKED! 6.49
- BAVARIAN PRETZELS SERVED WITH OUR BEER CHEESE DIPPING SAUCE. 6.49
- MILE HIGH ULTIMATE NACHOS SPICY TACO BEEF, QUESO AND PICO DE GALLO TOPPED WITH MIXED CHEESE, BLACK BEANS, CORN, POBLANO PEPPERS, LETTUCE, SOUR CREAM & SALSA. 10.99
- 50 PIECE WING PARTY PLATTER: Served with your choice of 5 different flavors from their list of 34 homemade sauces. Williamson Source suggestions: The Slayer (Hot Garlic), Honey Lime Sriracha ,Old Yeller (Carolina Yellow Mustard), Rajun Cajun, and for that guy who always says ” This ain’t hot” The Braveheart (They’ll lose their head over it!) Looking for more flavors? CLICK HERE $46.99
- LITTLE B’S MINI BURGERS WITH CHEDDAR, ONIONS, SLIDER SAUCE AND A PICKLE SLICE. THREE LITTLE B’S SERVED WITH HOUSE CHIPS. 7.49
There’s lot’s more than that at Wild Wing. See their complete menu HERE.
But, if you don’t feel like hosting, take the crew there! Family friendly atmosphere with the game on all 40 tv’s including their theater sized screen on the stage. And , unlike most places, a state of the art sound system , so you don’t have to strain to hear. Pool Tables and Dart Boards, provide plenty of entertainment should the game get out of hand! And while they are known for their wings, and they are awesome, should you decide to dine in this weekend try Touchdown!, the Holy Grail of Burgers, invented over a year ago and named so by this writer. That’s right you can build your own burger! The Touchdown!: Angus Burger , Med. Rare on Texas Toast topped with Slayer Sauce, Queso, carmelized onions, bacon and the key topper: a fried egg! Get a side of tots with that and come back and thank me. Add to that drink specials and a great staff and it beats vacuuming the living room , dirtying the kitchen, and not getting to enjoy the game, just so people who rarely care about the game can enjoy themselves.
Whatever you do for the Big Game this weekend, and whomever you do it with, remember to do it safely.