As you keep your kids busy this summer, it might involve some craft projects or painting which requires a trip to your local craft store. We have one Hobby Lobby location in Franklin but did you realize it’s the world’s largest privately owned craft store?
You can find incredible deals and sales and with a little knowledge you’ll be racking up the savings while occupying your kids this summer. We found these six great tips over at Southern Living on how to get the most out of your shopping trips to Hobby Lobby.
1. Use the 40% Coupon
This coupon is good on one single item per day and the same coupon can be used the other five days of that week, too. The 40% coupon is good for one week. Print it out from the website or download the Hobby Lobby app and show the coupon from your smartphone.
2. Look for Weekly Sales Ads
Every week there are new sales throughout the store. Fliers are located at the front of the store, in newspaper circulars, on the website, and on the app. You can find discounts anywhere from 30-50% off on things such as ribbon, soap making supplies, scrapbooking, picture frames, party supplies, custom framing, lamps, and more. Sign up for the weekly email to learn about upcoming sale items.
3. Shop for Furniture and Home Décor
Hobby Lobby has items from rustic side tables and chairs to metal pipe shelving, and enormous wall clocks and quotes. Not into that look? Not to worry… they also have Lucite end tables, furry fabric covered chairs and ottomans, and funky lamps. These would be perfect for a dorm room statement piece or that first apartment. Don’t forget to check the 90% off clearance wall in the back of the store.
4. Find Something Out of stock? A manager should be able to order it for you and have it shipped to the store.
5. Order fabric or trim online. You can use the 40% off coupon for the first 10 yards of a single cut of fabric. However, if you order more than 10 yards, the remainder will be full price. Note: this applies to trims, ribbon, and all material sold by the yard.
6. Remember that Hobby Lobby is closed Sundays. Plan your shopping days ahead of time to avoid disappointment for that last minute project.
In Williamson County, Hobby Lobby is lcoated at 1113 Murfreesboro Road, #350 in Franklin.