How has COVID-19 affected you, your family, your job, your school, etc? March 5 marks one year since COVID-19 was detected in Williamson County and Tennessee and we’re asking you, our readers, how COVID-19 has affected you and the various aspects of your day-to-day life over the last year.
The survey responses will be the foundation of a special series called “COVID-19: 1 Year Later,” in which we will explore how the last year has affected us all, from a social, business, educational and health perspective.
To keep up with all of our COVID-19 coverage, click here.
* Update March 1: The contest portion of the survey has ended but the survey will remain open through Wednesday, March 3.
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count March 4, 2021
- My Experience Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine March 4, 2021
- COVID-19: Williamson County & State Vaccination Totals March 3, 2021
- WCS to Vaccinate 2500 Employees March 3, 2021
- High-risk Tennesseans Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine March 8 March 3, 2021
- WCS COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Numbers by School March 2, 2021