If you are headed to CMA Fest, we have what to bring, what not to bring and what to do in case of storms.
BAG POLICY DETAILS – ALL LOCATIONS
CMA Fest follows a clear bag policy at all official festival locations.
ALLOWED BAGS: Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 12” x 6” are allowed. All styles of clear bags are acceptable as long as they are 12″ x 12″ x 6″ or smaller – this includes clear cinch sacks, clear diaper bags, fanny packs, gallon Ziploc bags, etc. In addition to a clear bag, a small clutch bag or wallet 5.5” x 8.5” or smaller is allowed. One approved size clear bag and one approved size small clutch is allowed per person.
PROHIBITED BAGS: Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: non-clear bags of any kind (including mesh, tinted plastic and clear bags with a printed pattern), clear bags larger than 12” x 12” x 6”, coolers and seat cushions.
MEDICALLY-NECESSARY ITEMS: Exceptions will be made for medical equipment and medically-necessary items after proper inspection. For additional details, look at the “MEDICAL EQUIPMENT & MEDICALLY-NECESSARY ITEMS” section of the FAQs.
Water Bottle Policy
At outdoor, daytime stages (Riverfront Stage, Forever Country Stage, Breakout Stage and Broadway Stage) and Xfinity Fan Fair X in Music City Center:
- Patrons may bring one (1) factory-sealed clear plastic bottle of water or one (1) empty clear plastic container/canister to fill at water refill stations.
At Nissan Stadium:
- Patrons may bring one (1) empty disposable clear soft plastic bottle that can be filled at water fountains in the stadium.
At Ascend Amphitheater:
- Patrons may bring one (1) factory-sealed clear plastic bottle of water that is 20oz or less. Refillable plastic water bottles and hydration packs are not permitted at Ascend Amphitheater.
Look for the free refilling water stations throughout the festival.
One Storage Location Near Riverfront Park
There is one storage location on the west side of the Cumberland River, which can be found north of Riverfront Park between 1st Avenue and the Cumberland River. This location will be open during the day from 8:00AM to 7:00PM each day of CMA Fest. There is no fee to store your items at this location.
All items must be picked up from this location by 7:00PM each day. If they are left behind, you can retrieve your items the following day, except on Monday, June 10. Any items left after Sunday will be held and the owner will be contacted to make arrangement to collect at a later time. Additional fees may be charged for late pick ups. Any items that have to be shipped will be shipped at owner’s expense.
Two Storage Locations Outside Nissan Stadium
There are two storage locations outside of Nissan Stadium. Storing your items at either of these locations will be at a fee of $10 (or $20 for oversized items), payable via cash or card. Prices subject to change.
One storage location can be found on the South end of the Stadium at the base of the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge from 4:00PM until one hour after the Nissan Stadium show ends.
The other storage location can be found on the North end of the Stadium across from the ticket office on Russell Street from 4:00 PM until one hour after the Nissan Stadium show ends.
All items must be picked up from this location by one hour after the Nissan Stadium show ends. If they are left behind, you can retrieve your items the following day, except on Monday, June 10. Any items left after Sunday will be held and the owner will be contacted to make arrangement to collect at a later time.
In case of severe weather, shelters are located at:
- Music City Center Garage (6th Avenue between Demonbreun & Korean Veterans Blvd)
- Music City Center (during operational hours 9:30AM to 5:00 PM only; 201 5th Avenue South)
- Bridgestone Arena (501 Broadway)
- Hilton Hotel Underground Parking Garage (121 4th Avenue South)
The following items will NOT be permitted at any CMA Fest location.
- Adhesive-backed decals, stickers, bumper stickers, etc.
- Aerosol containers of any kind, including aerosol sunscreen. (Lotion sunscreen is recommended. Sunscreen is available at first aid tents located at Riverfront Park and Walk of Fame Park.)
- Animals (canine and miniature horse service animals are permitted to assist guests with disabilities; comfort animals are not permitted)
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, balloons, etc.)
- Cameras with a detachable lens
- Camera attachments, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, etc.
- Chairs of any kind
- Coolers, stainless steel or glass containers/canisters – For additional details on plastic bottles and canisters, look at the “PLASTIC CONTAINERS/WATER BOTTLES/WATER STATIONS” section of the FAQs.
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- E-Cigarette refill cartridges; See details below about smoking in select locations at Nissan Stadium
- Firearms, knives, other weapons or dangerous devices of any kind
- Frisbees and projectiles
- Helium balloons
- Infant car seat carriers
- Inflatables of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Lights (LED lights, any battery-operated lights, etc.)
- Noisemakers (boomboxes, horns, megaphones, whistles, or other noisemakers which disrupt event production)
- Outside alcohol
- Outside food and beverages– For additional details on plastic bottles and canisters, look at the “PLASTIC CONTAINERS/WATER BOTTLES/WATER STATIONS” section of the FAQs.
- Poles, selfie sticks, and/or sticks of any kind
- Scooters, including shared urban mobility devices
- Seat cushions
- Signs on poles or sticks
- Skateboards, rollerblades or hoverboards
- Strollers at nighttime venues (Nissan Stadium & Ascend Amphitheater)
- Umbrellas and other objects that obstruct another patron’s view
- Video, audio and/or recording devices (including GoPros)
- Wagons or pull-carts
- Other items deemed disruptive or dangerous at the discretion of Event Management