Pursuant to Gov. Bill Lee’s statewide “Stay at Home” order, Executive Order #23, issued on Thursday, April 2, 2020, Bowie Nature Park and all City of Fairview Parks are currently closed until orders by Gov. Lee are lifted.
Gov. Lee signed Executive Order 23 requiring that Tennesseans stay home unless they are carrying out essential activities. The executive order remains in effect until April 14, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
- COVID-19 Cases Among Children November 29, 2020
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count November 29, 2020
- Total Coronavirus Case Count in Tennessee November 29, 2020
- Hospital Leaders Write Appeal to Tennesseans Regarding COVID-19 November 24, 2020
- COVID-19 Dashboard: New Cases in Schools November 24, 2020
- Metro Nashville Schools Returning to All-Virtual Learning After Thanksgiving November 24, 2020