If you love breakfast food and live music, this one-of-a-kind music event is for you.
New Found Glory guitarist and Franklin resident Chad Gilbert announced earlier this year BreakFEST, a full day music and food festival showcasing breakfast foods and music which takes place on Sunday, June 24, beginning at 8am. The event will be located inside The Factory at Franklin. This will be your rare chance to hear the band play in Franklin. There are still a few tickets left, find ticket information here.
We spoke to Gilbert to find out what are the not to be missed things at the event and here’s what he said.
1. Show up early to get a free gift bag. The first 300 people that walk through the door receive a free reward for waking up early! It’s a custom BreakFEST tote bag that contains a custom BreakFeST coffee blend, and free stickers and goodies.
2. Stop by the Nashville is The Reason booth to get a photo in front of the BreakFEST banner photo booth so you can tag all your friends and make a memory with all your buds at the festival!
3. Make sure to try all the treats. The festival runs from 8 am until 5pm. At the festival, you’ll find a ton of local breakfast food destinations, so get a donut, get a pop tart and if you get sleepy halfway through the day get some Honest Coffee who will be serving in the festival as well.
4. Check out Hot Rod Circuit! Hot Rod Circuit toured in the early 2000’s with bands like The Get Up Kids, Saves the Day, Alkaline Trio and other Vagrant Record legends. They are one of our favorite bands on the fest and they just recently started playing shows again.
5. Signing booth! Java Monster energy is giving out free Monster Java and hosting a signing booth. So swing by throughout the day for random band signings and meet and greets. New Found Glory’s signing is bright and early at 8am.
Gilbert added, “This festival is very different than others. Besides just the Breakfast theme and vendors you will feel a part of the fest not just an attendee. An entire community to feel a part of!”