1. Amber’s Drive at Puckett’s Restaurant & Gro.: Amber’s Drive is a high-energy Nashville trio blending Pop, R&B, Country, and Blues to create their own unique Americana style. Denny, Daniel & Jim team up as three lead vocalists who combine great songwriting and soaring harmonies with an acoustic backdrop. They have averaged 150 shows per year since forming in September 2013, and in July of 2014 they signed a management deal with Merovee Records in Red Bank, New Jersey.
Come see Amber’s Drive at Puckett’s Restaurant & Groc. this Saturday from 8:30 – 10 p.m. Cover is $12. Puckett’s is located at 120 4th Ave S, Franklin.
2. Chris and Lolly at GRAYS on Main: This duo first began performing while living in Hudson, New York, where Chris Swicegood was recording his solo albums “Lila” and “Evermore” 1) at Waterfront Studios with Henry Hirsch. After spending time between Fort Worth Texas and New York Chris and Lolly set their sights Nashville as the perfect city to perform full time. They recorded their first album in the fall of 2012 in Nashville at Blackbird Studios.
Chris and Lolly will be at Gray’s on Main on Saturday at 9 p.m. Gray’s is located at 332 Main Street, Franklin.
3. 1 Last Chance at The Pond: 1 Last Chance holds on to an unyielding belief: that music should actually mean something. It should not be background noise, it should not be trivial and it should not be insincere.
See 1 Last Chance this Friday night from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m. at The Pond, 321 Independence Square, Franklin.
4. Los Lemmings at Kimbro’s Pickin’ Parlor: This group of songwriters typically presents their new creations the first Friday of every month at Richard’s Cafe, just outside of Nashville. But they’re making their way down to Franklin for a show this Saturday.
Come and see Los Lemmings at Kimbro’s Pickin’ Parlor this Saturday at 9 p.m. cover is $5. Kimbro’s is located at 214 S Margin St, Franklin, TN.
5. Stone Live Rollers at The Bunganut Pig Pub & Eatery: This band originally formed in 1989, but reunited in 2011 with the goal to keep real rock alive. They play rock n’ roll favorites by all the classics.
The Stone Live Rollers will be at The Bunganut Pig this Saturday night at 9 p.m., $5 cover charge. The Bunganut Pig is located at 1143 Columbia Ave. Franklin.