If you haven’t heard the news, H&M opened its doors on Wednesday, May 27th, at the CoolSprings Galleria.
Shoppers were waiting in line to see the newly built store boasting 24,000 square feet of shopping.
H&M offers residents a one stop shopping destination for quality clothing for the whole family, with collections ranging from ladies, men, young ladies, and young men to separate “store within a store” sections for accessories, lingerie, maternity, sports apparel, and a plus-size line, H&M+.
The CoolSprings Galleria location will also carry H&M’s children’s collection, from newborn to fourteen years. The breadth and variety of H&M collections make it easier for any consumer to find suitable products, no matter his or her style or wardrobe needs. With an emphasis on design, quality, and sustainability, H&M offers inspiring, of-the-moment fashion at an unbeatable value.
As we shopped the newly opened store, we were on the search to find just what you can buy for $5 at H&M. You might be surprised to see the options available for just $5.
1. We found sleeveless cotton dresses for girls for $4.99 in a variety of colors and prints.
2. In the men’s section, we found solid polo shirts, mostly navy blue–great if you have a school uniform– for $5.
3. Ladies woven tank tops in solids and prints for $4.99.
4. Ladies basic tees for $5. You might as well buy one in every color.
5. Flower clips– two flower clips are only $5.
Bonus item: A huge trend for summer is fringe. We will even see this more into the fall as well. We found an H&M store special–$7 for black fringe purse—a great way to add a trend item to your wardrobe without breaking the bank.
See our slideshow of photos above for pictures of all these items. More Home & Fashion