Tapestry located in the Town Center in Brentwood just welcomed its first resident to the community on Friday, May 29th, 2015.
When walking into the lobby, you might think you just stepped into a luxury hotel. The 393 luxury condominum unit property is split in half with one bedroom and two bedroom living quarters.
Here are five things that you probably didn’t know about Tapestry development in Brentwood.
1. Green space was important to the development, Directly across the street (still under construction) is a green space where residents can enjoy the outdoors and the walking trails.
2. Tapestry offers a lifestyle choice for those looking to downsize and not wanting the responsibility of a yard or home. Also, Tapestry offers those young professionals an option to live in Williamson County without the commitment that home brings.
3. There are two state of the art workout facilities in the development offering brand new equipment and Well Beats, an on demand fitness classes.
4. Each building is equipped with a loading dock for move- in day. No more worrying about the weather and trying to protect your furniture from the elements.
5. Tapestry offers luxury living at its best with amenities like that of a resort. There are two pools, a zen garden, a community room with three TVs, a business meeting area, workout facilities, and soon Stout’s Burgers will occupy the retail space.
“Tapestry seamlessly connects with Brentwood’s landscape, and will continue to enhance the town center,” said David Hanchrow, chief investment officer with Bristol Development Group. “We admire the city for all it has to offer for people of all ages, and we believe these residents will help shape the future of Brentwood. Tapestry is a natural fit for the neighborhood, and we are proud to be a part of it.”
Tapestry has a strict resident policy check where residents must complete employment verification, income verification, and a background check before becoming a resident. Out of the 393 units, 70 are currently leased with the construction to be completed by the end of summer 2015.
See Tapestry at Brentwood website for more information regarding floor plans and pricing.More Brentwood News