The Heritage Foundation of Williamson County’s 36th Annual Main Street Festival will take place Saturday, April 27, 2019 – Sunday, April 28, 2019.
One of the of the largest events in the Southeast, the festival is expected to draw a crowd of about 100,000 for a fun-filled weekend of music, arts and crafts, food and children’s activities.
Attendees will be able to shop among the over 200 vendors of arts and crafts along with a variety of food trucks, enjoy live entertainment, and more.
Here are five new things planned for this year’s event.
NEW! Bark Lounge, Sponsored by MARS Petcare
- This pet-friendly feature will include a shaded water station and resting area, pet adoptions, pet portraits, and more.
NEW! Bavarian Bierhaus Beer Garden
- The festival Beer Garden, sponsored by Bavarian Beirhaus, is your festival stop-over for a pint of ale and great traditional German food. The Beer Garden is open to all ages (you must be 21+ to purchase beer) and features a large family-style seating area and fun folk performances. A percentage of all sales in the Bavarian Bierhaus Beer Garden comes back to the Heritage Foundation to support historic preservation.
NEW! Leiper’s Fork Distillery Whiskey Lounge
- Wander into the Main Street Festival Whiskey Lounge, sponsored by Leiper’s Fork Distillery, to sample spirits distilled here in Williamson County. The Whiskey Lounge is conveniently located next to the Guitar Center Main Stage so you can sip your cocktail and enjoy the amazing musicians who are part of our Afternoon Artist Showcases.
NEW! Heritage Foundation’s Heritage Classroom Hands-On History Experience
- Join Heritage Classroom Educator, Jaryn Abdallah, and Jr. Heritage Foundation members for a fun hands-on experience of building a simulated log cabin. This a great opportunity to learn about how first settlers in Franklin and Middle Tennessee would have built their homes and created the first communities.
NEW! Little Miss & Mister Main Street Pageant, Sponsored by Sweet CeCe’s
- The 1st Annual Little Miss & Mister Main Street Pageant, sponsored by Sweet CeCe’s Frozen Desserts & More, will take place on Saturday morning of Main Street Festival this year! The pageant is open to boys and girls ages 5-12 years old. Find more information about the pageant at https://williamsonheritage.org/mainstreetpageant.