WilliamsonSOURCE will host a free digital marketing workshop at Jonathan’s Grille, 2056 Crossings Blvd, on May 22nd.
WHEN: 12pm – 2pm, includes lunch
*arrive at 11:30am for a networking session prior to the workshop
WHERE: Jonathan’s Grille, 2056 Crossings Blvd, Spring Hill
Why You Should Attend
1.Understand the Technology that Makes Your Business Grow
You’ve got a great business, a great team but you’re not sure what to do when it comes to digital marketing. If you’ve got specific goals in mind but don’t know how to make them happen, this seminar will help you make sense of all the “tech talk” and show you how to use tools, like social media and your website, efficiently.
2. The Workshop is Free
The free workshop addresses common challenges small and medium business owners encounter, and is also open to churches, non-profits, and other community organizations.
3. This seminar is for every type of business
You’ll learn the latest best practices that can help every type of business – retail, medical, home services, hospitality, automotive, and more. A sampling of the topics include:
- Getting Google to Show Your Business More Often
- Earning Preferred Positioning in On-Line Directories
- Getting Facebook & Other Social Media to Show Your Posts to More People for FREE
- Reviews & Your On-Line Reputation
- Email Marketing
- The Changing Role of Websites
- Marketing Automation: Fact & Fiction
- How to Do the Math on ROI
- What Google & Facebook Really Want You To Do
- Best Ways to Spend Money with Google, Facebook & Other Global Platforms
- Hot Tips & Trends to Watch
Questions about the workshop can be directed to email@example.com or (615) 473-3379. More information is available on the workshop page of WilliamsonSOURCE. Attendance is limited, and reservations are required.