Do you hate your website, but you don’t want to replace it? Digital marketing often uses too much tech talk and none of it makes sense to you? You’re frustrated with your social media? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this upcoming digital marketing workshop is for you.
WilliamsonSource.com is hosting a free Digital Marketing Workshop Nov 6th at Granite City in Franklin.
WHAT: Free Digital Marketing Workshop (Lunch Included)
WHEN: Wednesday, Nov 6
11:15am – Networking Opportunity
12pm-1:45pm – Lunch & Workshop
1:45pm – Q & A
WHERE: Granite City, 1864 W McEwen Dr, Franklin
3 Reasons to Attend:
1.Understand the Technology that Makes Your Business Grow
You’ve got a great business, a great team but you’re not sure what to do when it comes to digital marketing. If you’ve got specific goals in mind but don’t know how to make them happen, this seminar will help you make sense of all the “tech talk” and show you how to use tools, like social media and your website, efficiently.
2. The Workshop is Free
The free workshop addresses common challenges small and medium business owners encounter, and is also open to churches, non-profits, and other community organizations.
3. This seminar is for every type of business
You’ll learn the latest best practices that can help every type of business – retail, medical, home services, hospitality, automotive, and more. A sampling of the topics include:
- Getting Google to Show Your Business More Often
- Earning Preferred Positioning in On-Line Directories
- Getting Facebook & Other Social Media to Show Your Posts to More People for FREE
- Reviews & Your On-Line Reputation
- Email Marketing
- The Changing Role of Websites
- Marketing Automation: Fact & Fiction
- How to Do the Math on ROI
- What Google & Facebook Really Want You To Do
- Best Ways to Spend Money with Google, Facebook & Other Global Platforms
- Hot Tips & Trends to Watch
Learn more about this event here.