Downtown Franklin will have a new breakfast and lunch spot soon. In November, a new restaurant will open on the first floor of the 231 Public Square building in downtown Franklin, currently under construction, says Brian Schiedemeyer of Heartland Partners. The restaurant concept is new to Tennessee, adds Schiedemeyer.
Schiedemeyer shared this information and more in a video interview with The City of Franklin (you can watch the entire video below). In addition to the new restaurant, Schiedemeyer says First Tennessee Bank will open on the first floor of the building, while the second and third floor, as well as basement level, will be office space.
A rooftop restaurant is also in the plans for the building but no details on the name has been released at this time.
On the 231 Public Square website, it states the following about the rooftop space.
- Rooftop restaurant space: 9,027 square feet / 4,430 rentable square feet
- Covered rooftop with flexible 9-foot glass Nanawall system for maximum flexibility & viewing
- 360-degree views of downtown and the rolling hills of Williamson County
- Separate service elevator and private customer elevator with access control
- Architectural stairwell, grand elevator lobby, and finished bathrooms on the roof