10. The Honeysuckle
1770 Galleria Blvd
The Honeysuckle, an upscale southern restaurant located in Cool Springs just opened in August 2015. This spot is an elevated chef inspired Southern comfort food meets dry-age steakhouse meets oyster bar.
5 Dishes to Try for Brunch:
- Breakfast Macaroni & Cheese (scrambled eggs, bacon, ham, peppers, onions)
- Honey Bear Cocktail (Cathead Honeysuckle vodka, pineapple, champagne, St. Germaine)
- Breakfast Club (Black Forest Ham, fried eggs, heirloom tomato, bacon, gouda, lemon honey arugula, smoked tomato bacon gravy, fresh seasonal fruit)
- Biscuit Board (six fresh biscuits with house made jams, local honey, & sorghum butter)
- Southern Omelette (farm fresh with 3 eggs country ham, pimento cheese, fried green tomato, breakfast potatoes)
What Makes The Honeysuckle Special
The food is not the only excellent feature of The Honeysuckle. When you visit, you will notice that no detail has been overlooked in the decor. Silverware has been placed on a grand piano, the bar was purchased at an antique shop and fitted for the restaurant. Custom upholstery seats throughout the restaurant lends itself to a feel of a restaurant you might find in The Gulch or on 12th South in Nashville.