650 Frazier Drive
You may have dined at Sperry’s for dinner, but once you try them for brunch, they will become an instant favorite brunch spot. Sperry’s serves elevated brunch fair, offering favorites like Eggs Benedict and Waffles but also showcasing their perfectly cooked beef.
5 Dishes to Try for Brunch:
- Sperry’s Eggs Benedict (tenderloin & béarnaise)
- Homemade Donuts (raspberry & chocolate sauce)
- Roast Prime Rib of Beef – Queen Cut (12oz – slow roasted to perfection, au jus & creamy horseradish sauce)
- Belgian Waffle (creme fraiche, maple syrup, choose 1 toppings like chocolate chips, pecans, strawberries, bananas & blueberries)
- Prime Rib Sliders (caramelized onions, creamy horseradish, au jus & shoestring fries)
What Makes Sperry’s Special
Sperry’s Restaurant opened its doors in May of 1974 and is now enjoying its 42nd year of service to its many local and out of town customers. Among them are 2nd and 3rd generation family members whose support and patronage we sincerely appreciate. Sperry’s has received numerous awards and positive reviews over the years. While these are appreciated, none of these are as important as the continued patronage and satisfaction of our customers.
Burton W. Sperry, the great-great-grandfather of the owners, was engaged in the hotel and restaurant business in Jacksonville, Florida, from the late 1800’s into the 1900’s. His reputation for fine food and service was widespread. The owners and management of Sperry’s strive to maintain his example for your dining pleasure.