4. J. Christopher’s
620 Frazier St
J. Christopher’s motto is “familiar food with flair” and that’s exactly what their menu offers – lots of familiar brunch items like omelettes, crepes and skillet dishes but with a little added pizazz!
5 Dishes to Try for Brunch:
- Strawberry Crepe (a pair of light and sweet crepes bursting with fresh strawberries, topped with whipped cream.)
- J. ‘Grits’-Ophers (a bowlful of Smoked Cheddar Grits topped with bacon and jalapeño served with a biscuit.)
- Maple Toast (thick Challah bread soaked in Maple and Vanilla batter, grilled golden brown and dusted with confectionery sugar.)
- Route 66 Skillet (a skilletful of corned beef hash and oven-roasted potatoes capped with sunny-up eggs and an English muffin or biscuit.)
- Benny (poached eggs and Canadian bacon on an English muffin, all smothered in Hollandaise.)
What Makes J. Christopher’s Special
With its neighborhood vibe, coupled with great food and service, J. Christopher’s has become a popular choice for brunch amongst locals. J. Christopher’s is also involved in the community. During the winter months, they adopt local families to help provide them with basic household goods and clothing items, as well as toys, books and school supplies, to ensure they can have a happy holiday season.
Learn more about J. Christopher’s here.