2. GRAYS on Main
332 Main Street
Eclectic, yet traditional, GRAYS menu reflects the best of the South in food, and focuses on locally sourced ingredients. Their mission lies in the desire to honor the heritage of Tennessee’s culture, through its spirits, flavors and sounds.
5 Dishes to Try for Brunch:
- Steak & Eggs (beef tenderloin, 2 eggs, biscuit & gravy & hashbrowns)
- Banana Nut French Toast (house made banana and white chocolate sauce or syrup)
- Farmers Daughter (toasted sourdough, country ham, bacon, swiss cheese, 2 fried eggs & hollandaise sauce)
- Hot Chicken & Waffles (fried chicken breast, house made hot sauce, waffle & rosemary sauce)
- Smoked Salmon Sandwich (open face croissant, arugula, fried green tomato, cream cheese, egg, red onion & capers & tasso hash)
What makes GRAYS on Main Special:
GRAYS has a handcrafted bar menu unlike anything in the country, reflecting not only the restaurant’s original roots, but also the drink culture of the late 19th century, influenced by “The Golden Age of the American Cocktail,” so be sure to order a cocktail with your brunch dish! Also, guests can enjoy dining in a historic downtown Franklin landmark. After about a year and a half of renovation/construction, the historic Gray’s drugstore, which was first in business in 1876, was transformed into a GRAYS on Main.