1. STONEY RIVER
Stoney River only uses Certified Angus Beef ® Brand for their steaks and prime rib. The steaks are seasoned with a special seasoning blend, grilled on a high-temperature broiler and finished with Maître d’ butter.
All of their steaks, prime rib and filets are served with your choice of Au Gratin Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, French Fries or a One Pound Baked Potato, and served with your choice of House, Caesar or Wedge Salad.
5 dishes to try at Stoney River:
- Bone-in “Cowboy Cut” Ribeye Steak (Well-seasoned, aged beef – 22 oz.)
- Famous Steak & Biscuits (Seared tenderloin on homemade biscuits, Served with French fries)
- Prime Rib of Beef (Aged and slow roasted with a regular cut – 12 oz. or an extra cut -16 oz.)
- Coffee-Cured Filet Mignon (Cured in a special blend of coffee, brown sugar and molasses)
- Steak Salad (Seared, sliced tenderloin, artisan greens tossed in Dijon vinaigrette, avocado, bleu cheese, Roma tomatoes, candied bacon)
Reservations are available by clicking here.
Private Dining & Catering
We welcome and can accommodate parties and dinners for groups for 10 to 60. Please inquire here for further pricing and options.