In the Northumberland Community of Brentwood, at 1786 Penicuik Lane, is this beautiful traditionally styled house sitting on just over a half-acre lot. With 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and over 4500 sq. ft., the house is perfect for the whole family, and is priced at $784, 900. Even more attractive is the convenient location close to shopping and parks. It is also about 20 minutes to downtown Nashville and zoned for top-rated Williamson county schools, including Kenrose Elementary, Woodland Middle, and Ravenwood High.
Beautiful landscaping greets you to 1786 Penicuik Lane and a 2-story foyer with an impressive staircase with wrought-iron spindles, scroll accents, and hardwood treads welcomes you into the home. Elegant details really make this home stand out, such as columns that separate the foyer from the formal living room, hardwood floors, crown molding, detailed charm on ceilings and walls, plantation shutters or blinds throughout, and ceiling fans and sculpted carpet in all bedrooms.
The main floor includes the kitchen, formal living room, family room, formal dining room, breakfast room, and a main floor master bedroom. The master bedroom is the perfect oasis with bay window seating area and a double door entrance to the master bathroom that includes a jetted separate tub with tile surround, tile flooring, separate vanities, marble counters, separate shower, dual walk-in closets, and a linen closet. The other three bedrooms have access to a bathroom. Bedroom 2 shares a bathroom with the bonus room, while bedrooms 3 and 4 are Jack and Jill style with a shared bathroom that has private vanities for each bedroom.
The rest of the house includes wonderful entertainment and space for the whole family and guests. Other features include:
- Study with built-in shelving
- Formal living room with raised ceiling and boxed bay window
- Formal dining room with wainscoting, octagonal trey ceiling, and column detail
- 2-story family room includes marble surround fireplace, built-in shelves, and a wall of windows
- Large kitchen with granite counters, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances including double oven, built-in microwave, 6 burner gas cooktop, and double door pantry.
- Whole house audio wiring
- Breakfast Room open to kitchen and family room and access to deck
- Bonus room built-in surround sound, seating area and separate play/ game area
- Upstairs desk area right outside the bonus room with built-in cabinets
- Extra storage off of the bonus room for storing seasonal items or finishing to a craft or hobby room
- 3 car garage with storage room with attached cabinets, tool rack, and an additional storage offset
- Laundry room with tile flooring and cabinet storage
- Powder room
- Large 20 x 20 outdoor deck overlooks mature tree line and community common area includes gas line
- Irrigation system
- Lush landscaping
This traditionally styled house offers charm and luxury in a great location. To schedule a house tour or to get more information, call Susan Gregory with Parks Realty at 615- 207- 5600.