The City Farmhouse Pop-up show kicks off on June 19th, 2015 from noon until 5 pm. Then on Saturday, June 20th, the Pop-up show begins at 9 am until 5pm. For $25, you can get admission to early shopping on Friday, June 19th. You’ll not only get a first look at the show, but you’ll get to walk the burlap carpet and receive a complimentary champagne toast.
But here are five things we think you didn’t know about the City Farmhouse Pop show until now.
1. More than 60 antiques & vintage vendors from nearly 20 states will exhibit at City Farmhouse’s June 2015 pop-up show. Find a list here.
2. What do Dolly Parton, Kim Leggett & Burt Reynolds have in common? They all have hosted occasions on the famous Buddy Killen’s estate (where the pop-up fair is located). More on that here.
3. Live music, special guests, interactive design demonstrations and more provide all-day + free entertainment for guests on both Friday and Saturday. More on the entertainment schedule + design experts here. Meet Pamela Anthony from “The Heirloom Gardner,” local design favorite, Jason Counce, Steve McLellan from Garden Delights and many more.
4. Shopping can work up an appetite. There will be plenty of food and drink truck options at the fair, creating a food court atmosphere. Here are some of the food trucks you will find at the Pop-up show: Puckett’s Trolley of Puckett’s Gro. & Restaurant, Fried Green Tomatoes, Bradley’s Curbside Creamery, The Picnic Basket, and 2 Dudes Donuts.
5. You just don’t know who you will see but in the past there has been some familiar faces at the show: the governor rolled up in a limo last year. And don’t be surprised if you see Sheryl Crow, Holly Williams or Mike Wolfe – they all are regular shoppers with City Farmhouse!
More Home & Fashion Stories