3. First Watch
210 Franklin Rd, Brentwood
1834 W McEwen Dr, Franklin
1000 Meridian Blvd #118, Franklin
710 Old Hickory Blvd #307, Brentwood
First Watch specializes in breakfast and brunch items. They offer a great range of options like omeletes to biscuits and gravy and even what they call “power bowls” – which offer a healthy breakfast/brunch packed with protein and veggies.
5 Dishes to Try for Brunch:
- Pesto Chicken Quinoa Bowl (protein-packed quinoa mixed with kale, shredded carrots and house-roasted tomatoes topped with grilled all-natural lemon chicken breast, basil pesto sauce, feta crumbles & fresh herbs)
- Floridian French Toast (thick-cut brioche with wheat germ and powdered cinnamon sugar, covered with fresh banana, kiwi and seasonal berries)
- Farm Stand Breakfast Tacos (three corn tortillas with scrambled eggs, Cajun chicken, chorizo and shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack cheeses. Topped with fresh avocado and housemade pico de gallo, served with seasoned black beans)
- Morning Market Veg Frittata or Omelette (house-roasted zucchini, Crimini mushrooms, shallots, broccoli and tomatoes with Goat cheese and fresh herbs)
- Tri-Fecta (two fresh cage-free eggs* any style with either a light and airy Belgian waffle or a multigrain pancake. Plus your choice of bacon, turkey sausage or pork sausage link)
What Makes First Watch Special
Firstly, when you arrive at First Watch, you’re welcomed with a pot – not just a cup – of coffee and secondly, once you taste their food you will instantly understand how committed they are to fresh breakfast/brunch items. The staff is there long before you arrive, coming in at the crack of dawn, slicing fresh fruits and vegetables, baking muffin and whipping up their French toast batter from scratch.
Everything is made to order, and the freshness of your meal is never compromised. This restaurant does not use heat lamps or deep fryers – and they only use the finest ingredients possible for the freshest taste around.