6. Delta Bound
Locally owned, Delta Bound offers great, Southern comfort food. It’s a place where everyone in your family will find something they love.
5 Dishes to Try for Brunch:
- Homemade Pop-Tart, fresh pastry crust, fruit filling & sweet glaze
- The Crabby Benny -house crab cake, TN ham, poached egg, Tobasco hollandaise on toasted baguette and choice of one side
- Praline Waffle – real Maple or Steen’s Cane Syrup, powdered sugar, brown sugar butter
choice of one side
- CBLT PoBoy – fried chicken tenders, Benton’s bacon, lettuce, tomato, Creole aioli on New Orleans baguette and choice of one side
- Pasta-Laya – chicken, Andouille, sun-dried tomato, onions & peppers in creamy white sauce over penne pasta
What Makes Delta Bound Special
Jessica & Stacey Mobley had a plan when they first started their Food Truck business – to open up a Southern Food Joint. Over the last several years they have wow’d people with twists on Southern classics dishes, while also being true to them. Within 3 years, their popular food truck has won numerous awards and featured in magazines and on TV. The Cooking Channel hosted Delta Bound on both ‘Eat St.’ and ‘Taco Trip.’ At the 2014 Nashville Street Food Awards, Delta Bound won top honors as ‘Best of the Best’ among 40 of the city’s top gourmet food trucks. To seal their place at the top, Jessica & Stacey took home 1st prize in the categories of Best Taco, Best Vegetarian, Best Deep Fried, Best ‘Yazoo’ (featuring the local brewery’s Sly Rye Porter), and Best Drink. They also placed in the Best Dessert & Best ‘Hot Nashville’ categories.