1576 West McEwen
BrickTop’s is an upscale casual restaurant, taking brunch up a notch with some of your favorite brunch items cooked to perfection.
5 Dishes to Try for Brunch:
- Eggs Bricktop’s (sausage, egg, jack cheese casserole, served with home fries)
- Poached Eggs Over Cheddar Grits (fresh sautéed spinach, lardons & toasted English muffin)
- Brioche French Toast (caramelized bananas, maple syrup)
- California Benedict (hollandaise, fresh sautéed spinach, avocado, tomato, served with home fries)
- Palm Beach Salad (lump crabmeat, poached shrimp, remoulade, avocado, tomato & chopped egg)
What Makes BrickTop’s Special
If you have family or friends visiting over the holiday months, BrickTop’s would be a great place to gather everyone for a weekend morning brunch. From egg dishes to salads to burgers and lots of fish options, there is something for everyone on the menu.